1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood, native to Mexico and South America.
2. Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and lose finger joints construction between slabs.
3. Drawer fronts featuring solid mango wood, include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls.
4. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides. Top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand are lined with durable microfiber.
6. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
7. Hand forged iron on headboard and throughout the entire bedroom collection. Bases are also hand-forged.
8. Mirror features beveled glass.
9. Bedroom bench may also be used by itself. Ships KD.
10. Doesn't require box spring. Eleven slats on Queen and EK Bed. Twelve slats on CK bed.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality, hand-crafted furniture making.
3. Deep drawers on case pieces add functionality.
4. Beautiful natural Two-toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers. Durable micro-fiber protects delicate clothes and will not tear or scratch like felt lining does.
6. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
7. Adds value and elegance.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Bedroom » Mirrors|
This Piece is Part of Multiple Packages:
1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico a...
About International Furniture Direct
International Furniture Direct is a case goods manufacturer with factories in Guadalajara and Puebla, Mexico. Our product categories range from Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment Units, Occasional Tables, Consoles, Bars, Barstools and more. With four U.S. domestic warehouses strategically situated in Phoenix AZ, Houston TX, Atlanta GA and Chicago IL, we are able to offer a warehouse program with short lead times, which helps retail stores lower their inventory commitments. We also offer the most flexible product mix truckload program in the industry where any product in our line up can be mixed in one 53' truck.
Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
Our environmental efforts
Over the last five of years, we have been vertically integrating our company by adding several automatic mills and now with ten Italian Kiln dryers, enabling us to source different species of woods. This keeps our raw material sourcing unique and our product line fresh. For instance, products made under our sustainable woods collections are handcrafted from Mango wood. This timber comes from the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of Mexico. IFD recently purchased dozens of acres of Mango tree farmlands that were no longer productive for the food industry and turned them into beautiful furniture pieces. By taking advantage of other industry's by-products we lower the impact on our environment. This wood has a beautiful grain and its natural color varies depending on the richness of the soil where each tree grows.
Implemented in 2016, this reforestation project is privately funded by International Furniture Direct and grown on factory-owned land. The current project will allow for trees to be harvested as early as 8 years and every year after. IFD has hired local experts to run the project that is planting 45,000 trees every year for at least 14 years. Tree species include: Parota, Mahogany, Habillo, Rosewood, and Primavera.
We invite you to be part of the IFD family and experience our products!