- Ash solids and quartered ash veneers
- Heather Gray finish
- Stainless Steel metal inlay on top
- Three fancy face doors with stainless steel metal inlay around door face
- Behind LSF door is one drawer with wrapped pad and one adjustableemovable shelf
- Behind RSF is one drawer with silverware insert and one adjustableemovable shelf
- Behind center door are two adjustableemovable shelves and one covered grommet hole in back panel
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Dining Room » China Cabinets & Buffets|
About Bernhardt Furniture
Bernhardt Furniture Company was established in 1889, in Lenoir NC, by John Mathias Bernhardt. We are among the country’s largest family-owned furniture companies and a leading diversified global furniture manufacturer.
The company operates eight manufacturing facilities and its corporate headquarters in North Carolina, and employs some 1,250 people worldwide including six overseas offices. Our 75,000 sq. ft. showroom is located in High Point NC. Our furniture is found in homes, offices, hotels and universities worldwide.
Our furniture has received numerous awards for product design excellence, in diverse market segments. Our company has earned AHFA’s environmental excellence award for corporate performance.
Now led by the fourth generation, Bernhardt remains deeply committed to the values upon which we were founded: high business standards, the artistry of furniture making, the generations of artisans who form the bedrock of our company, and the welfare of our local community.