1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Bar features on working side: dry sink, two utility drawers with metal glides, storage behind two door, and bottle rack. Also features metal foot rest.
6. Barstools feature a comfortable seat.
7. IFD866MIRR-BAR may hold 22 wine glasses, also features bevel glass and and a functional shelf to hold more bottles or more glasses.
8. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
5. Bar with good storage capacity is convenient and functional.
6. Confortable seating to last a life time
7. Makes for a great complement to the bar great functionality and look.
8. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
||Wooden Bar Base w/Iron footrest
||66-1/4 x 25-1/4 x 41-3/4
||Wooden Bar Top
||76 x 26-1/2 x 2
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Dining Room » Bars|
About International Furniture Direct
International Furniture Direct is a case goods manufacturer with factories in Guadalajara and Puebla, Mexico. Our product categories range from Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment Units, Occasional Tables, Consoles, Bars, Barstools and more. With four U.S. domestic warehouses strategically situated in Phoenix AZ, Houston TX, Atlanta GA and Chicago IL, we are able to offer a warehouse program with short lead times, which helps retail stores lower their inventory commitments. We also offer the most flexible product mix truckload program in the industry where any product in our line up can be mixed in one 53' truck.
Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
Our environmental efforts
Over the last five of years, we have been vertically integrating our company by adding several automatic mills and now with ten Italian Kiln dryers, enabling us to source different species of woods. This keeps our raw material sourcing unique and our product line fresh. For instance, products made under our sustainable woods collections are handcrafted from Mango wood. This timber comes from the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of Mexico. IFD recently purchased dozens of acres of Mango tree farmlands that were no longer productive for the food industry and turned them into beautiful furniture pieces. By taking advantage of other industry's by-products we lower the impact on our environment. This wood has a beautiful grain and its natural color varies depending on the richness of the soil where each tree grows.
Implemented in 2016, this reforestation project is privately funded by International Furniture Direct and grown on factory-owned land. The current project will allow for trees to be harvested as early as 8 years and every year after. IFD has hired local experts to run the project that is planting 45,000 trees every year for at least 14 years. Tree species include: Parota, Mahogany, Habillo, Rosewood, and Primavera.
We invite you to be part of the IFD family and experience our products!