60" TV Stand w/2 Doors, 2 Drawer & 3 shelves
Features & Benefits:
1. This collection features solid pine frames and multi-wood panels on panels.
2. Beautiful, hand wrought iron decorative hardware on on doors and bed, crafted by skilled artisans.
3. Seven-step, beautiful stained finish.
4. Mortise and tenon joinery construction on all casegoods.
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on drawer fronts.
6. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers.
7. TV stands available in 60, 70 and 80 widths.
8. All TV stands feature wire management on back panel.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality
2. Offers great value and durability.
3. Due to the nature and density of each solid pieces of wood, all pieces are finished to blend with each other but none will be exactly the same.
4. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
5. Adds durability and stability to drawers.
6. Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers .
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Entertainment » Entertainment Centers|
About International Furniture Direct
International Furniture Direct is a case goods manufacturer with factories in Guadalajara and Puebla, Mexico. Our product categories range from Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment Units, Occasional Tables, Consoles, Bars, Barstools and more. With four U.S. domestic warehouses strategically situated in Phoenix AZ, Houston TX, Atlanta GA and Chicago IL, we are able to offer a warehouse program with short lead times, which helps retail stores lower their inventory commitments. We also offer the most flexible product mix truckload program in the industry where any product in our line up can be mixed in one 53' truck.
Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
Our environmental efforts
Over the last five of years, we have been vertically integrating our company by adding several automatic mills and now with ten Italian Kiln dryers, enabling us to source different species of woods. This keeps our raw material sourcing unique and our product line fresh. For instance, products made under our sustainable woods collections are handcrafted from Mango wood. This timber comes from the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of Mexico. IFD recently purchased dozens of acres of Mango tree farmlands that were no longer productive for the food industry and turned them into beautiful furniture pieces. By taking advantage of other industry's by-products we lower the impact on our environment. This wood has a beautiful grain and its natural color varies depending on the richness of the soil where each tree grows.
Implemented in 2016, this reforestation project is privately funded by International Furniture Direct and grown on factory-owned land. The current project will allow for trees to be harvested as early as 8 years and every year after. IFD has hired local experts to run the project that is planting 45,000 trees every year for at least 14 years. Tree species include: Parota, Mahogany, Habillo, Rosewood, and Primavera.
We invite you to be part of the IFD family and experience our products!