- Ash solids and quartered ash veneers
- Heather Gray and Pale Ivory finishes
- All exterior wood surfaces in Heather Gray finish
- Steel frame in Radiant Nickel finish
- Two doors with tempered, non-beveled inset glass
- Behind each door are four adjustableemovable, tempered glass shelves with polished edge and plate groove
- Pale Ivory finish on bonded leather back panel and wood interior
- Two halogen lights with dimmer switch
- Center support leg
- Weighted base for added stability
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Living Room » Curios|
About Bernhardt Furniture
Bernhardt Furniture Company was established in 1889, in Lenoir NC, by John Mathias Bernhardt. We are among the country’s largest family-owned furniture companies and a leading diversified global furniture manufacturer.
The company operates eight manufacturing facilities and its corporate headquarters in North Carolina, and employs some 1,250 people worldwide including six overseas offices. Our 75,000 sq. ft. showroom is located in High Point NC. Our furniture is found in homes, offices, hotels and universities worldwide.
Our furniture has received numerous awards for product design excellence, in diverse market segments. Our company has earned AHFA’s environmental excellence award for corporate performance.
Now led by the fourth generation, Bernhardt remains deeply committed to the values upon which we were founded: high business standards, the artistry of furniture making, the generations of artisans who form the bedrock of our company, and the welfare of our local community.