Mattress Warranty Claim Guidelines
- Complete the online Warranty Claim Request here: Mattress Warranty Claim Form. Be sure to include the required photos.
- If you have an impression please be sure to include a photo. Measure the impression in an area where there is no stitching by placing a straight edge across the area and using a ruler to measure the depth of the impression on top of the quilting (see example below). Take a photo of the measurement.
Other Photos to include:
*Overview Top Shot
*Any Affected Area
*Law Tag has numbers that will need to be recorded on the Request Form. Please Review
- Include a copy of your sales receipt.
- Please note that delivery or pick-up is not included in the warranty. Please read your warranty card coverage for further details.
- Foundations with warranty issues are highly unlikely. Be sure your mattress and foundation are sitting correctly in the frame
Warranties do not cover comfort issues. They are designed to protect the consumer from manufacturing defects.
After you have completed your Warranty Request Form with your photos, you will be notified within 7 to 10 days after your claim is submitted with an update on the status of the claim. If your mattress qualifies as a warranty replacement from the manufacturer, it will be inspected by our store personnel before it is returned to the manufacturer. This final inspection may take place on delivery, or when you return the defective mattress to our store warehouse. This final inspection could void the warranty replacement authorization.
Your signature/submission of the online form indicates that you have reviewed the Mattress Warranty Guidelines and have provided the required information for the warranty claim.
Our goal is to resolve the issues you are experiencing with the quality of your mattress and/or foundation in a timely manner. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.